Duluth Bethel employment opportunities
- Part-time maintenance/janitorial. Candidates must be able to stretch, walk, stoop, reach, use ladders and carry up to 50 pounds in performance of job duties. Candidates also must be free from problematic substance use for at least one year.
Drug and alcohol treatment
Full- and part-time substance use disorder technicians. Responsible for monitoring client activity and providing specified care to clients in the Port Rehabilitation Center. This a varied-shift, entry-level position with full training. This position is ideal for someone in recovery who wants to give back. Must be free from problematic substance use for at least one year.
- Part-time male recovery peer. Assists clients in treatment with their daily functions. Must have one year of sobriety. Ideal position for someone in recovery who wants to give back.
- Licenced alcohol and drug counselor (LADC). Deliver group and individual substance use disorder treatment in the Bethel programs. Must have LADC or ADC-T license and be free from problematic substance use for at least two years.
Full- and part-time corrections officers. Responsible for the safety and security of the Bethel’s Work Release unit. They do rounds of the facility, sign residents in and out, collect urinalysis for drug testing, conduct pat searches and room searches, participate in on-site visits outside of the facility and escort Bethel clients. Corrections officers need to possess good de-escalation and communication skills as well as a firm grasp of appropriate boundaries. This is a varied-shift, entry-level position and a great place to get experience for a career in law enforcement, probation, parole, jail/prison guarding, social work and other career fields.
Bethel employment application
Bethel disability and EEOC/AA self-identification employment information
Click here to view and print the EEOC/AA self-identification employment information form »
*Click here to download an electronically-fillable version of the EEOC/AA self-identification employment information form »
*Filling and submitting forms electronically may require the download and installation of Adobe Acrobat Reader, a free program.
Benefits and other employment information:
The Duluth Bethel offers a full benefits package for full-time employees that includes:
- Paid vacation, sick time and holidays
- Paid training and professional development
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Employer-match retirement savings
- Free meals
The Duluth Bethel is committed to equal employment opportunity and advancement for all employees regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sex (except when sex is a bonafide occupational qualification), sexual orientation, marital status, religion, status with regard to public assistance, membership or activity in a human rights commission, disability, age, genetic information, or any other status protected by the law.